Let's start setting up the backend based on the services described in the preceding section.
Creating a SignalR service
The first service that we will set up is the one for SignalR. To create such a service, proceed as follows:
- Go to the Azure portal, at https://portal.azure.com.
- Create a new resource. The SignalR Service resource is in the Web category.
- Fill in a name for the resource in the form.
- Select the subscription you want to use for this project.
- We recommend that you create a new Resource group and use it for all the resources that we will create for this project. The reason that we want one resource group is that it is easier to track which resources are related to this project, and it is also easier to delete all the resources together.
- Select a location that is close to your users.
- Select a pricing tier. For this project, we can use the Free tier. We can always use the Free tier for development, and later scale up to a tier that can...