1. Develop a View to enter the product's information.
2. Develop a Product's menu to add, edit, and display products sold to the selected customer.
3. Connect the Product's menu to the
DisplayCustomerControllerclass (the class that we created in Chapter 6, Creating, Listing, Displaying, and Deleting Records of Customers) that displays the information of the selected customer, so that the Product's menu can be invoked from there.
To execute the preceding tasks, we divide this chapter into three modules:
1. Module to develop the interface to enter the information of the Product sold to the selected customer.
2. Module to create menu for manipulating the Product information. That is, we create buttons that are connected to the methods to save, display, and delete the product information.
3. Module to connect the Product's menu to the rest of the project.