Nowadays, a sustainable competitive advantage can be best achieved if value proposition is really needed for users—save time for your customers by quickly and easily finding out why this product or service will be bought by consumers. After this process, customers will have growing confidence in your company, because you are speaking truthfully about the advantages and disadvantages of your products and services in a simple way.
The customer knows exactly what is waiting for them in the buying process, and knows how, after the purchase, they will contact you if there is a problem or they have an additional desire. When these qualities are transmitted to the online environment in the context of easily finding what they are looking for, the key to success is to create comprehensible content for users and a customized user experience for prospective clients. Various studies have shown that customer experience will be the most important segment of organizational advancement in the coming years.
Optimizing user experience has the goal of simplifying and speeding up processes, and enabling the easy completion of the requested action.
Oracle CX is a set of applications that form a strategic end-to-end platform for companies. Oracle CX is enabling companies to implement and maintain CX capabilities in their business. These applications are shown in the following diagram:
The Oracle CX cloud consists of the following applications:
- The Oracle Sales Cloud provides tools for customer data management, sales cataloging, sales force automation, sales prediction, analytics, and communication with customers and partners.
- The Marketing Cloud is used for creating campaigns and tracking them throughout their lifespan. Campaigns can be personalized for each customer or segment. Customers can be segmented using all the information available from the Marketing Cloud or another application that you are using in your company.
- The Service Cloud is used for customer service management. This application is mainly used in contact centers and enables companies to track customer cases using its omnichannel-communication capabilities.
- The CPQ application enables users to establish pricing and quoting processes so that they can easily manage and update product pricing and orders.
- The Oracle Commerce and Content applications use templates and other pre-built components, enabling users to implement and manage their storefronts on the web.
- The Oracle Social application combines latent semantic analysis (LSA), natural language processing (NLP), and its own proprietary algorithms to provide comprehensive social listening, analysis, and social engagement features.