The learning outcomes from this book are as follows:
- Improve a web or mobile application's performance using the correct data structures and algorithms.
- Understand how an algorithm solves a problem and how the correct data structure is chosen for a problem.
- Enumerate the various solutions to a problem and identify algorithms and data structures after doing a cost/benefit analysis.
- Get a grasp of the various techniques for writing pseudocode for an algorithm, allowing you to ace white-boarding sessions and interview assignments.
- Discover the pitfalls in selecting data structures and algorithms by predicting how fast and efficient an algorithm or data structure is.
In the following section, the key takeaway points, papers, and articles to be referred to, along with tips and techniques, are discussed.