- Which PLINQ method signals that the query should start processing in parallel?
- Which PLINQ method signals that the query should not process in parallel any longer?
- Which method tells PLINQ to preserve the original order of the source data?
- Which PLINQ method will execute a delegate in parallel on each item in the query?
- What performance impact does
AsOrdered()have on a PLINQ query?
- Which PLINQ operations cannot be used with
- Is PLINQ always faster than an equivalent LINQ query?
- Which PLINQ merge option would you select if you want results to stream back from the query as they become available?