- Which design pattern models how to create an object that only has one instance?
- What .NET attribute will cause a static field to have one instance per thread?
- What is a threading deadlock?
- Which method on the
Monitorclass can be used to specify a timeout when trying to access a locked resource?
- Which lightweight class can be used to lock value types for atomic operations?
- Which thread-safe operation can be used to add two integers?
- What option can be set on a
Parallel.ForEachloop to limit the number of threads used?
- How can you limit the number of threads used in a PLINQ query?
- What is the name of the method to find the current minimum thread values on the thread pool?