Checking the service health status and known issues
Service health lets you know about any current advisories or known incidents involving the apps and services included in your subscription. You're also able to report issues you've noticed from the Service health page. In this recipe, we'll locate Service health.
You need to be a global or service administrator or reader to complete this recipe.
How to do it…
- Go to the Microsoft 365 admin center at https://admin.microsoft.com.
- Select Show all from the left-hand navigation menu.
- Click Health > Service health:
- The main table of the page shows each service, with those known to have incidents or advisories at the top. You'll also notice the Report an issue option here:
- Across the top, you&apos...