Configuring spam filter policies
Configure spam filter policies to allow or reject mail sent by specific domains or users, and apply complex logic to incoming mail to ensure spam is handled appropriately. In this recipe, we'll create a spam filter policy that blocks incoming mail from specific domains that we specify.
To complete the steps in this recipe, you should be a global admin, Exchange admin, or have a role that includes the Organization Management or Hygiene Management roles.
How to do it…
- Go to the classic Exchange admin center at https://outlook.office.com/ecp/.
- Click on Protection in the left-hand navigation menu.
- Select spam filter from the top navigation menu:
- Choose the plus sign (+) to create a new spam filter policy:
- Give the policy a name and description: