Configuring a default logo, cover image, and theme for Power BI
As a Power BI service administrator, you can configure a logo, cover image, and theme to apply to the Power BI service experience that users see when they log in to app.powerbi.com. In this recipe, we'll upload some images and choose a theme color for our organization.
You must be an O365 global admin or Power BI service administrator to complete the steps in this recipe.
How to do it…
- Go to Power BI at app.powerbi.com.
- Select the settings wheel | Admin portal:
- Select Custom branding from the left-hand menu.
- Upload a logo (
- Upload a cover image (
- Select or enter a theme color (hex, or selected).
- Preview your changes first or click Publish if you're ready to implement the changes immediately: