Take a look at the following resources:
- Visit the documentation of the net standard Go package, which can be found at https://golang.org/pkg/net/. This is one of the biggest documentation pages found in the Go documentation.
- You can learn more about the crypto/tls package of the standard Go library at https://golang.org/pkg/crypto/tls/.
- Visit https://golang.org/pkg/crypto/x509/ to learn more about the crypto/x509 package.
- The ICMP protocol for IPv4 is defined in RFC 792. It can be found in many places, including https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc792.
- WebSocket is a protocol for two-way communication between a client and a remote host. There is a WebSocket implementation for Go at https://github.com/gorilla/websocket. You can learn more about WebSocket at http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6455.txt.
- If you are really into network programming and you want to be able...