Section 3: Algorithms, Noise, and Other Strange Things in Quantum World
In this final section, we will describe the various quantum algorithms and their types, including things that appear strange to us in classical systems but are typical of quantum systems. This includes things such as noise, decoherence, affinity, and quantum volume, all of which can drastically affect the outcomes of your experiment.
You will also learn about Qiskit here, which has a library of tools that can be used to address, and at times avoid, many of these problems.
This section comprises the following chapters:
- Chapter 7, Introducing Qiskit and its Elements
- Chapter 8, Programming with Qiskit Terra
- Chapter 9, Monitoring and Optimizing Quantum Circuits
- Chapter 10, Executing Circuits Using Qiskit Aer
- Chapter 11, Mitigating Quantum Errors Using Ignis
- Chapter 12, Learning about Qiskit Aqua
- Chapter 13, Understanding Quantum Algorithms
- Chapter 14, Applying Quantum Algorithms...