- An expert witness can offer _______________.
d. Hearsay evidence
- Preparation starts ________________.
a. When you receive a subpoena
b. When your supervisor tells you to begin
c. When the judge calls you
d. When you start the investigation
- Which court officer represents the sovereign?
a. The judge
b. The prosecutor
c. The court reporter
d. The bailiff
- In a trial, the fact finder will be who?
a. The jury
b. The grand jury
c. The judge
d. The attorney
- Which of the following should you NOT include on a CV?
a. Formal education
b. Teaching experience
c. Professional memberships
- Which of the following is an appropriate answer to a question you do not understand?
a. I do not know.
b. You should try and guess.
c. Ask to repeat the question.
d. Look to the judge for help.
- Why should you adhere to a code of ethics?
a. To maintain your impartiality
b. To make sure the correct side wins
c. To ensure the accused is found guilty
d. To keep your...