- What was the flaw that made a crypto-mining attack possible in Tesla's Kubernetes cluster?
- If you were the DevOps of Tesla, what would you do to prevent the crypto-mining attack?
- When you see CPU usage surge in a container, can you conclude that there has been a crypto-mining attack?
- Can you think of a crypto-mining process that can bypass the
Detect crypto miners using the Stratum protocolFalco rule?
- What are the four areas you need to secure in order to secure your Kubernetes cluster?