We have successfully set up Redux DevTools and webpack hot reloading. We can now run the app in production mode via npm start and in development mode via npm run start:dev:
- In development mode (npm run start:dev):
- We can use Redux DevTools to debug our Redux application's state and actions.
- Whenever we make a code change in a component, webpack will recompile and replace the code for that component (hot reloading). This happens automatically, without a refresh, whenever you save a file in the src/ directory.
- Hot reloading also works for reducers. In this case, the state is recomputed automatically, without a refresh.
- We can store state in debug sessions by adding ?debug=SESSION_NAME to the URL.
- In production mode (npm start):
- We have the same app, without Redux DevTools and hot reloading.
- We build the app first, then serve the static files with a...