NgRx consists of the following parts:
- @ngrx/store: This is the core that contains a way for us to maintain state and dispatch actions.
- @ngrx/effects: This will handle side effects such as, AJAX requests, for example.
- @ngrx/router-store: This ensures we can integrate NgRx with the Angular routing.
- @ngrx/store-devtools: This will install a tool that gives us the opportunity to debug NgRx by, for example, giving us a time travel debugging functionality.
- @ngrx/entity: This is a library that helps us manage record collections.
- @ngrx/schematics: This is a scaffolder library that helps you when using NgRx.