Welcome to Full-Stack Vue.js 2 and Laravel 5! In this first chapter, we'll take a high-level overview of Vue.js, getting you familiar with what it can do, in preparation for learning how to do it.
We'll also get acquainted with Vuebnb, the main case-study project featured in this book.
Topics this chapter covers:
- Basic features of Vue, including templates, directives, and components
- Advanced features of Vue including single-file components and server-side rendering
- Tools in the Vue ecosystem including Vue Devtools, Vue Router, and Vuex
- The main case-study project that you'll be building as you progress through the book, Vuebnb
- Instructions for installing the project code