In this chapter, we will learn the basic features of Vue.js. We'll then put this knowledge into practice by building a prototype of the case-study project, Vuebnb.
Topics this chapter covers:
- Installation and basic configuration of Vue.js
- Vue.js essential concepts, such as data binding, directives, watchers and lifecycle hooks
- How Vue's reactivity system works
- Project requirements for the case-study project
- Using Vue.js to add page content including dynamic text, lists, and a header image
- Building an image modal UI feature with Vue