- Check the product under testing to make sure that participants can access it. This includes checking the URL, credentials, or the installation of an executable.
- Run through the script to confirm the following:
- The instructions contain all the necessary information.
- The tasks follow a logical sequence.
- The right question type has been used to get the intended type of results.
- The session time estimate is accurate.
- Any branching is correctly configured.
- If the study is a team effort, then make sure that one person is appointed as the main point of contact. This person should be available to follow the progress of the sessions and be ready to jump in should participants have questions.
Once participants have been recruited as described in Chapter 3, How to Effectively Recruit Participants, scheduling is pretty straightforward...