With the Flux concepts clear in our minds, we will now explore the Vuex framework, understand how it works, and, with the help of some examples, see how you can use Vuex inside your Vue applications.
This chapter will cover the following topics:
- Vuex at a glance
- The boilerplate code that will be used to run the examples
- The Vue.js reactivity system explained
- Understanding the core concepts of Vuex
- Enabling strict mode while developing to prevent accidental direct state modifications
- Restrictions in form handling when using Vuex
- Simple counter: all the Vuex concepts in a very simple example
The first section introduces you to Vuex, focusing on the concepts behind the framework.
In the second section, you will be presented with a minimal HTML code to run the examples in this chapter.
In the third section, the Vue reactivity system is examined...