Answer the following questions, based on what we have just learned:
- During development, what are the TSLint settings for allowing debugger statements and logging to the console?
- In JSX, how can we display a button with a label from a prop called buttonLabel in a class component?
- How can we make the buttonLabel prop optional, and default to Do It?
- In JSX, how can we display this button only if the doItVisible state is true? (Assume we already have a state type declared containing doItVisible, and it has already been initialized in the constructor.)
- How would we create a click handler for this button?
- We have a state type declared containing doItDisabled. It has also been initialized in the constructor. How would we set this state to disable the Do it button after we click it?
- If the button is clicked when it is in a disabled state, is the click handler still executed...