Check whether all that information about forms in React and TypeScript has stuck by trying the following implementations:
- Extend our generic Field component to include a number editor, using the native number input.
- Implement an urgency field on the Contact Us form to indicate how urgent a response is. The field should be numeric.
- Implement a new validator function in the generic Form component, which validates whether a number falls between two other numbers.
- Implement a validation rule on the urgency field to ensure the input is a number between 1 and 10.
- Our validation triggers when a user clicks in and out of a field without typing anything. How can we trigger validation when a field loses focus, but only when it has been changed?