Understanding the workflow to leverage BDD
- Share a common understanding of the desired behavior of the solution or a feature between the business and technical teams via a conversation.
- Capturing the conversation as a User Story with the Gherkin syntax, which the system uses to check against the desired system behavior automatically through test automation.
- The development team needs to fulfill the desired system behavior by writing test cases (step definitions) and the actual code to build the system.
- Deploy the increment (frontend and backend artifacts) to an environment that can be accessed by both the business and technical teams automatically through the DevOps pipeline.
- Perform e2e test automation automatically.
- Generate Living Documentation in any format, such as text or video, automatically that the...