Introducing Angular Material
The Angular Material library was developed to implement Material Design for the Angular framework. It promotes itself with the following features:
- Sprint from zero to app: The intention is to make it easy for you as an application developer to hit the ground running. The amount of effort in setting it up should be minimal.
- Fast and consistent: Performance has been a significant focus point, and it is guaranteed to work well on all major browsers.
- Versatile: Many themes should be easy to customize, and there is also great support for localization and internationalization.
- Optimized for Angular: The fact that the Angular team has built it means that support for Angular is a big priority.
The library is split into the following parts:
- Components: There are a ton of UI components in place to help you be successful, such as different kinds of input, buttons, layout, navigation, modals, and different ways to show tabular data.
- Themes: The library comes...