Practicing and exploring
Test your knowledge and understanding by answering some questions, getting some hands-on practice, and exploring this chapter's topics with more in-depth research.
Exercise 9.1 – Test your knowledge
Answer the following questions:
- What is the difference between using the
Fileclass and the
- What is the difference between the
ReadBytemethod and the
Readmethod of a stream?
- When would you use the
- What does the
- How many bytes per character does UTF-8 encoding use?
- What is an object graph?
- What is the best serialization format to choose to minimize space requirements?
- What is the best serialization format to choose for cross-platform compatibility?
- Why is it bad to use a
"\Code\Chapter01"to represent a path, and what should you do instead?
- Where can you find information about NuGet packages and their dependencies?