In addition to life cycle Hooks, react-hookedup also provides Hooks for timers, checking the network status, and various other useful Hooks for dealing with, for example, arrays and input fields. We are now going to cover the rest of the Hooks that react-hookedup provides.
These Hooks are as follows:
- The usePrevious Hook, to get the previous value of a Hook or prop
- Timer Hooks, to implement intervals and timeouts
- The useOnline Hook, to check whether the client has an active internet connection
- Various data manipulation Hooks for dealing with booleans, arrays, and counters
- Hooks to deal with focus and hover events