So far, we have been concentrating on how to build, store, and distribute our Docker images. Now we are going to look at how we can launch containers, and also how we can use the Docker command-line client to manage and interact with them.
We will be revisiting the commands we used in the first chapter by going into a lot more detail, before delving deeper into the commands that are available. Once we are familiar with the container commands, we will look at Docker networks and Docker volumes.
We will cover the following topics:
- Docker container commands:
- The basics
- Interacting with your containers
- Logs and process information
- Resource limits
- Container states and miscellaneous commands
- Removing containers
- Docker networking and volumes