In this chapter, we are going to deep dive into the PyTorch library on natural language processing (NLP) and other experiments. Then, we will convert the developed model into a format that can be used in an Android or iOS application using TensorFlow and CoreML.
In this chapter, we will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to PyTorch features and installation
- Using variables in PyTorch
- Building our own model network
- Classifying recurrent neural networks (RNN)
- Natural language processing