This chapter is about the layout of the React VR library; the objects and components in it. Many of the concepts in this chapter will be referenced in later chapters, so if you are reading an electronic version of this book, it will be heavily hyperlinked for your enjoyment and pleasure.
- JSX, the language and syntax of React VR:
- Differences between React VR and React
- Components and VR components:
- Details of all components and keywords:
- Objects-visible and invisible
- Multimedia - sound and video
- Cameras and viewing
I have not covered all of the APIs available, as that is mostly a long, dictionary-like recitation, and it would be better if you used the documentation on the website...