In the previous chapter, we learned about the key characteristics of modern web solutions. We also explored the project structure of the three main frontend frameworks and provided a quick comparison. We then learned the three hosting options in Azure and how to choose the best hosting approach for our solution.
In this chapter, we will learn how to effectively plan and manage DevOps processes while building Microsoft solutions. Azure DevOps offers a set of modern tools that allow us to plan smarter and develop a product faster. It also provides solid collaboration between the team members to deliver better quality products.
In this chapter, we will cover the following topics:
- Exploring agile planning with Azure Boards
- Learning about source control
- Understanding Git repositories, along with branching and pull requests
- Getting to know Azure Artifacts
- Understanding the logic behind the CI...