How to get started with Tanzu Service Mesh
- Manages installation of Tanzu Service Mesh components onto Kubernetes clusters
- Automatically updates those components as necessary
- Sends global configuration down to those controllers (for example, the location of services on other clusters)
- Manages and deploys policies on the Kubernetes clusters
- Gathers metrics to enable visualization and SLOs
To get started with Tanzu Service Mesh, let’s log into our VMware Cloud Services Console and select the Tanzu Service Mesh tile from the list of services.
Tanzu Service Mesh is the one product in this book that’s neither free to use nor provides a self-service avenue to enable a trial. If you don’t currently have a license for Tanzu Service Mesh, you’...