Blender is a fantastic tool for 3D content creation, but it also has some impressive tools related to video production. In the following chapter, you will learn how to find and activate the video production options and also locate the Blender Video Sequencer.
With the Sequencer, you have a fully functional non-linear video editing space that you can use to either cut and edit a series of footage or take 3D content and make an animation.
You will also learn about video standards and how to prepare Blender to use media footage. Here is what you will learn:
- How to use workspaces in Blender
- How to navigate the Video Sequencer
- How to make a video preview
- How to manipulate video strips
- How to prepare footage for import
- How to embed footage to Blender projects
That's just the start! In the following chapters, you will also apply animation and motion graphics techniques to produce all types of video-related material for your professional or personal use.