The final stage of any project related to video production in Blender is the rendering. You may want to create an MP4, MKV, or MOV file from the contents of your Sequencer. But what are the best settings to get an optimal video for platforms such as YouTube?
In this chapter, you will learn how to set up Blender to render a project with all the recommended settings from YouTube itself, using the render properties. You will learn about:
- Choosing the proper render engine
- Setting up lights for intro animations and infographics
- Using the render settings in Blender
- Choosing and creating video presets
- Preparing a project with the best settings for YouTube
- Organizing the project with image sequences