Most IoT device developments use the Arduino board as the board target. Since Arduino shares schemes and designs, the makers make their own boards with custom Arduino models. Arduino models range from the basic Arduino board model to the advanced Arduino board model. The Arduino board is the best choice to introduce IoT development.
In this section, we will explore how to use Arduino Yún to interact with AWS IoT. For further information about Arduino Yún, I recommend that you read the official documentation at https://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/ArduinoYun.
- Install the Arduino software
- Connect Arduino Yún to a network through Ethernet or a Wi-Fi module
- Configure Arduino Yún for AWS IoT SDK
- Build a program for Arduino Yún
Each step will be performed. Now, you can follow the steps in detail, as follows:
- Firstly, you should install the Arduino software for your OS platform. You can download it at https...