Let's see whether you can answer the following questions correctly:
- After we activate a virtual environment, all the packages we install with
- For all the virtual environments available in the computer or device that is running Python
- Only for the activated virtual environment
- For all the virtual environments created by the current user
- HTTPie is a:
Command-line HTTP server written in Python that makes it easy to create a RESTful Web Server
- Command-line utility that allows us to run queries against an SQLite database
- Command-line HTTP client written in Python that makes it easy to compose and send HTTP requests
- Which of the following commands creates a new app named
django startapp books
python django.py startapp books
python manage.py startapp books
- In Django, a subclass of which of the following classes represents a Django application and its configuration?
- Which of the following strings must be added to the
INSTALLED_APPSstring list in the
settings.pyfile to enable Django REST framework?
The rights answers are included in the Appendix, Solutions.
Unlock full access