To recap what we have learned in this chapter, try to answer the following questions:
- What problems did we run into while developing our own reimplementation of the useState Hook? How did we solve these problems?
- Why are conditional Hooks not possible in the React implementation of Hooks?
- What are Hooks, and what do they deal with?
- What do we need to watch out for when using Hooks?
- What are the common problems of alternative API ideas for Hooks?
- How do we implement conditional Hooks?
- How do we implement Hooks in loops?