In the previous section, we saw the brief steps of flow of work in CodeBuild. Now, let's try to build some real application with CodeBuild.
Before proceeding, make sure you clone the application from GitHub (https://github.com/awsstar/CB-Maven-App-UI.git) and create a new CodeCommit repository in your account and migrate the GitHub code to your CodeCommit repository.
The following are the details that we will be going to use in CodeBuild:
- Source repository: AWS CodeCommit
- Repository name: CB-MAVEN-Book
- Build environment: AWS CodeBuild
- Environment image: Image managed by AWS CodeBuild
- OS: Ubuntu (only OS provided by CodeBuild)
- Runtime: Java