The key performance indicators (KPIs) are used to measure goal attainment. Advance agreement on the relevance of the following cloud computing KPIs can assist in solution/business alignment:
- Availability versus recovery SLA: Indicator of availability performance compared to current levels
- Timeliness: Degree of service responsiveness, which can be used to indicate rapidity of service choice determination
- Throughput: Transaction latency or the volume per unit of time throughput which measures workload efficiency
- Periodicity: Frequency of demand and supply activity or the amplitude of the demand and supply activity
- Temporal: The event frequency to real-time action and outcome result
- Workload-predictable cost: Indicator of CAPEX cost of on-premises ownership versus cloud
- Workload-variable cost: Indicator of OPEX cost for on-premises ownership...