- Recreate our setup using CentOS 7 and Ubuntu base cloud-init images.
- Create one Ubuntu and two CentOS instances using the same base image.
- Add a fourth virtual machine using Ubuntu as a base image.
- Try using some other distribution as a base image without changing any of the configuration files. Give FreeBSD a try.
- Instead of using SSH keys, use predefined passwords. Is this more or less secure?
- Create a script that will create 10 identical instances of a machine using cloud-init and a base image.
- Can you find any reason why it would be more beneficial to use a distribution-native way of installing machines instead of using cloud-init?