Items can be returned to the business from the customer based on a number of reasons, for example, damaged goods. In this recipe, we will look at how to enter the details or a returned Item. The customer needs to return one of the laptops (PRD20006) on Order 66417.
Let's list the steps required to create a return:
1. Select the Order Management responsibility.
3. Enter the SheepWall in the Customer field.
4. Select the Order Type of Return Only.
5. Enter ACME Corporate in the price list.
6. Select the Lines Items tab.
7. In the Ordered Item field, enter PRD20006.
8. In the Qty field, enter 1, the value changes to -1, to represent a return.
9. Select the Returns tab and enter Damaged Product in the Return Reason field. Note that the Line Type is Return (Receipt).
10. Save the record.
11. Click on the Book Order to book the order number 66420.
12. The line Status has now progressed to Awaiting Return. Once the goods have...