Oracle Cash Management provides us with the functionality to create bank accounts. In this recipe, we will create a bank account for a bank called Shepherd Bank, for one of their branches called Kings Cross branch.
Log in to Oracle E-Business Suite R12 with the username and password assigned to you by the system administrator. If you are working on the Vision demonstration database, you can use OPERATIONS/WELCOME as the USERNAME/PASSWORD.
We also need to create a bank before we can create the bank account. Let's look at how to create a bank and the branch:
1. Select the Cash Management responsibility.
2. Navigate to Setup | Banks | Banks.
3. In the Banks tab, click on the Create button.
4. Select the Create new bank option.
5. In the Country field, enter United States.
6. In the Bank Name field, enter Shepherds Bank.
7. In the Bank Number field, enter JN316.
8. Click on the Finish button.
1. Click the Create Branch icon...