In this chapter, we'll migrate the Vuebnb frontend prototype into our main Laravel project, achieving the first full-stack iteration of Vuebnb. This fully-integrated environment will include a Webpack build step, allowing us to incorporate more sophisticated tools and techniques as we continue to build the frontend.
Topics covered in this chapter:
- An introduction to Laravel's out-of-the-box frontend app
- A high-level overview of Webpack
- How to configure Laravel Mix to compile frontend assets
- Migrating the Vuebnb prototype into the full-stack Laravel environment
- Using ES2015 with Vue.js, including syntax and polyfills for older browsers
- Switching hard-coded data in the frontend app to backend data