Let's have a go at some questions to test our knowledge on what we have just learned:
- In the GitHub GraphQL Explorer, create a query to return the last five open issues in the React project. Return the issue title and the URL in the response.
- Enhance the last query and make the number of issues that are returned a parameter and make this default to five.
- Create a mutation in the GitHub GraphQL Explorer to unstar a starred repository. The mutation should take a required repository id in as a parameter.
- What part of the HTTP request does the GraphQL query go in?
- What part of the HTTP request does the GraphQL mutation go in?
- How can we make the response from the react-apollo Query component type safe?
- Is caching on or off by default when you scaffold a project with react-boost?
- What prop can we use on the Mutation component to update the local cache?