Please take a moment to answer the following questions to ensure you have a solid grasp of future state mapping:
- What are the three phases of future state value stream mapping?
- What is the goal of the customer demand phase?
- What is the goal of the continuous flow phase?
- What is the goal of the leveling phase?
- How is Takt time calculated, and what is its purpose?
- How is pitch calculated, and what is its purpose?
- What is a critical issue when you're managing customer demands across a value stream?
- What is the primary objective of phase 2 – continuous flow?
- In an ideal state, what is the objective of production leveling?
- Why do the iterative Agile and Scrum-based Sprints inherently implement batch-oriented processes, and how can those strategies be improved?