This recipe demonstrates how you can delete an RPT in AD FS.
Log on to the AD FS server with an account that is a member of the Domain Admins group.
Perform these steps to delete an RPT:
- Open AD FS Management (Microsoft.IdentityServer.msc).
- In the left-hand navigation pane, under the AD FS node, expand the Relying Party Trusts node.
- In the main menu pane, select the RPT that you want to delete.
- In the right-hand Actions pane, click Delete, or right-click the RPT and select Delete from the menu:
- In the AD FS Management popup...