This recipe shows how to modify settings in a Group Policy Object.
To manage settings in a GPO, log into a system with the Group Policy Management Console installed with an account that is one:
- A member of the Domain Admins group
- The current owner of the GPO
- Delegated the Edit Settings or Edit settings, delete and modify security permission on the GPO
Perform the following steps:
- Open the Group Policy Management Console (gpmc.msc).
- In the left navigation pane, expand the Forest node.
- Expand the Domains node...