Here is a quick recap of some of the concepts you've learned in this chapter as a quiz:
- What is an AZ?
- Between a
t2.microAWS EC2 instance type, which one yields better performance?
- You have launched an AWS EC2 instance in the
us-west-1aAZ and plan to attach an EBS volume created in
us-west-1b. Would it work?
- You have two virtual machines and a block device (storage) in Azure, all three within the same resource group. You want to attach the storage to both virtual machines. Would it work? Would it work in AWS?
- You have a virtual machine in Azure with Standard SSD storage and plan to attach a managed disk with Premium SSD storage. Would it work?
- What is the SSH command to connect to your AWS EC2 instance or Azure virtual machine?
- You decided to stop one of your EC2 instances. Later, you restarted the instance and could no longer connect with SSH using the same public IP address. What happened?
- Why would you redeploy...