Data Safe scans the database for sensitive data. The sensitive data will be identified based on column names, actual data, and comments. Data Safe provides over 170 predefined sensitive types that are used to search for sensitive data in the database. We can add new sensitive types to search for, but existing types can’t be altered.
- Identification information: Sensitive identifiers such as a US Social Security number or Indian Aadhaar number
- Biographic information: Sensitive types such as a complete address, date of birth, or religion
- IT information: Sensitive types such as a user ID, password, or IP address. Data related to user IT data
- Financial information: Sensitive information such as credit card information and bank account details
- Healthcare information: Sensitive types such as a health insurance number or blood type
- Employment information: Sensitive information...