- False. You have to perform a switchover first; if it fails, then it’ll provide a Failover link in the console.
- True. Automatic backups will all be initiated from the database with a primary role in an AuDG configuration.
- RTO = 2 mins, RPO = 0 mins.
- False. You only enable it in the primary and AuDG will automatically execute the command in the standby. Only certain configurations can be carried out in the standby.
- False. You cannot enable Oracle Data Safe when you have already configured a cross-region standby.