- What are the four elements of Qiskit?
- Construct a random quantum circuit with a width of 4 and a depth of 9.
- Create a quantum circuit with the same width as the circuit you created in question 2 and concatenate it so that it is added before the random quantum circuit you created.
- Print the circuit properties of the concatenated quantum circuit from question 3 and specify the total number of operators, not including any measurement operators.
- Create a circuit with a parameterized RY gate that would rotate by an angle of π/2.
- Create and draw a schedule with any of the available waveforms from the Pulse library.
- Using the
Providerobject, how many quantum systems do you have access to that have 5 or more qubits?