9. Using SQL to Uncover the Truth – a Case Study
By the end of this chapter, you will be able to:
- Use the scientific method and critical thinking to glean insights about your data
- Solve real-world problems outside of those described within this book by using the skills that you have acquired
- Convert data and hypotheses into actionable tasks and insights
- Use the skills developed in this book to solve problems in your specific problem domain
In this chapter, we will examine an extensive and detailed real-world case study of sales data. This case study will not only demonstrate the processes used in SQL analysis to find solutions for actual problems but will also provide you with confidence and experience in solving such problems.